Crisp. Wry. Confident. A voice that cuts right to the chase.
50+ audiobooks completed
A quick hello to everyone at ONE Audiobooks from Nathan (in < 20 seconds)
I specialize in general nonfiction, with a focus on business, technology/science and travel, and also enjoy mystery/thriller and YA projects.
(Below are demos and more on my background!)
Two notable projects from Penguin Audio and HarperCollins
- RIKERS: An Oral History - Earphones Award winner (Penguin Random House) Nathan Agin 3:36
“You were the perfect main narrator for this title. Thank you for your incredible work on RIKERS.“
~ BRIAN RAMCHARAN, Producer, Penguin Random House Audio
- HOW WE CHANGE - Apple Books "Must Listen" (HarperCollins) Nathan Agin 2:57
Non-Fiction: SELF-HELP (1st person POV, humor)
Why do all of us project our imagined sense of importance onto the world?
- SELF-HELP (1st person POV, humor) Nathan Agin
Non-Fiction: BUSINESS (1st person POV, technical jargon)
What greater value might blockchain have than the cryptocurrencies for which it was created?
- BUSINESS (1st person POV, technical jargon) Nathan Agin
Fiction: NOIR/MYSTERY (1st person POV, male/female)
I couldn’t be mistaken about what she meant, not after 15 years in the insurance business.
- NOIR/MYSTERY (1st person POV, male/female) Nathan Agin
Fiction: ROMANCE (1st person POV, male/female)
I hang my head in my hands and wait for her to return. I should leave, but I don’t want to.
- ROMANCE (1st person POV, male/female) Nathan Agin
Fiction: FANTASY/SCI FI (1st person POV, multi-character)
What happened to the family in the coach and what was waiting ahead at the inn?
- FANTASTY/SCI FI (1st person POV, multi-character) Nathan Agin
Fiction: THRILLER (1st person POV, female/male)
Cindy needed to avoid suspicion. Everything had gone wrong, including the body in the trunk.
- THRILLER (1st person POV, female/male) Nathan Agin
- Sennheiser MK4 microphone
- Audient iD4 MKII interface
- PreSonus Studio One
- iZotope RX
- Macbook Pro
- Home studio
- British (RP)
- Trained as an actor in classical theatre (Shakespeare, Shaw, Chekhov)
- Have traveled to 20+ countries and 46 states, largely as a “couchsurfer” and through points!
- Met my wif (an American OB/GYN) in Ecuador, while volunteering in Quito
- Can speak Spanish (conversational)
- Volunteers with hospice patients
- Plays the ukulele
- Comfort and working knowledge of technology
- NONFICTION: Sean Pratt – Full Curriculum
- FICTION: Shannon Parks (aka Marguerite Gavin) – Full Curriculum
- Joel Leslie Froomkin (private session)
- Johnny Heller and Paul Alan Ruben (workshop session)
Email [email protected] or click below.
Nathan has produced audiobooks with…
Penguin Random House
Pro Audio Voices
“Nathan has something to offer that 99% of others don’t. He is always professional and responsive, and his work is excellent. I’ve had thousands of people pitch me their services over the years, and from the moment I received Nathan’s first email [about narrating articles on my site], it was clear he is different.”
MARK MANSON, AUTHOR OF THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER THE SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING A F*CK AND BLOGGER, 2+ MILLION READERSHIP