Like George Carlin and Nick Offerman, Nathan brings a strong energy, a love for language, and a dry wit!
Nathan Agin is an actor and narrator of 10+ years, classically trained, and the voice of 100+ articles for Mark Manson, best-selling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. Connect with him @audionathan (on Facebook and Twitter) or @audio.nathan (on Instagram).
After selling all his possessions in 2010, Nathan spent years traveling to nearly every state and visiting over 20 countries, hearing countless, fascinating stories along the way.
When he finally jumped into audiobooks in 2015, he discovered he still loved stories—only this time, he was giving them life. He has also authored two books: a cookbook, Nonstop Awesomeness in the Kitchen; and A Beginner’s Meditation Course.
When not narrating, he hangs out with his Mexican rescue dog Paz (always training!), bakes bread, nerds out on Shakespeare, and hosts a podcast interviewing longtime working actors, where he shares their personal stories in hopes of mentoring the next generation of performers.
- Sean Pratt, non-fiction coaching
- Shannon Parks (aka “Marguerite Gavin”), fiction coaching
- David H. Lawrence XVII, non-fiction coaching
- Productions and study with The Antaeus Company in Los Angeles
- University of Southern California: BA, Theatre
- Paul Alan Ruben (PRH multi-cast)
- Arthur Insana (PRH multi-cast)
- Meghan O’Neill (PRH YA)
- Sennheiser MK4 microphone
- Audient iD4 MKII interface
- PreSonus Studio One
- iZotope RX
- Macbook Pro
- Home studio