Nathan’s narration of HarperCollins’ HOW WE CHANGE as an Apple Books “Must-Listen”
On Audible: 90% of Nathan’s ratings are “5-star”, with an overall 4.6 rating (out of 5)
Nathan has something to offer that 99% of others don’t. He is always professional and responsive, and his work is excellent. I’ve had thousands of people pitch me their services over the years, and from the moment I received Nathan’s first email [about narrating articles on my site], it was clear he is different.
~ MARK MANSON, 2+ million readership through his blog and NY Times best-selling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck and We’re All F*cked
You were the perfect main narrator for this title. Thank you for your incredible work on RIKERS.
Thank you so much for your super professional work and attitude!
~ JERRILEE GEIST, Pro Audio Voices, produced The 21st Century Man
FICTION (partial list)
THE ACCIDENTAL SUMMONING (SYSTEM SCHOOL, BOOK 1)
“You did a wonderful job bringing my world to life. My favorite voice of yours was Lou the cab driver; you did his accent better than I wrote it. Amazing job! I can’t wait for you to record the second one. I’m currently writing the fifth one, so look forward to a long haul. Thanks again for all your hard work.” ~ author Karl Sander (Kos Play)
FIRST SPOUSE OF THE UNITED STATES
- “Nathan’s narration was masterful. It was so good! I was so brought into the story that I had forgotten I had written these words.” ~ author JR Strayve, Jr.
- “Not only did Nathan do an outstanding job narrating the book, he walked me through the entire process with ACX. I’d recommend his services to anyone wanting a top-notch product.” ~ author Peter Jedick
- “Nathan’s narration and character depiction was fantastic and I would strongly recommend him for other authors’ projects. His assistance in going through the process of working with the ACX system was invaluable. Nathan will definitely be my first choice on my next book” ~ author Tommy Anderson
NON-FICTION BUSINESS (partial list)
“Nathan, you did a tremendous job on the audio.” – author Graham Rayman
YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOMING UNSKIPPABLE
- “Nathan’s voice, annotations and tone were perfect for my content. His entire process from quote to production and delivery was easy and professional. He’s fast, with a high-quality finished product. Nathan is the type of professional that I love to work with, for all of those reasons. No brainer hire. Will use him over and over. You should too.” ~ author Jim Kukral
WRITE TO MARKET
- “Nathan was exceptional and kept me interested.” ~ Audible listener
- “The audio is one of the best I have heard.” ~ Audible listener
WRITE SHORT KINDLE BOOKS
- “This is SUPERB. Very well done and exactly what I was looking for. I’m very glad to be working with you on this! Everything sounds killer!” ~ author Nathan Meunier
5000 WORDS PER HOUR
- “I am really pleased with your work, and am eager to get it into the marketplace!” ~ author Chris Fox
- “Nathan is so friendly and encouraging.” – Audible listener
And just for fun (since we can’t take things too seriously), here’s what a couple other people think… 😂
FOOL PROOF OUTLINE
- “Good content if you can look past the painful narrator. It has, hands down, the worst ever performance. Snob wouldn’t even cut it. I had to buy the digital printed version, it was that bad.” ~ Audible listener
TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS
- “Love the Book. Hate the Narration” ~ Audible listener