AUDIO NARRATION AND BOOK MARKETING
DOUBLE (OR TRIPLE) YOUR AUDIENCE WITH AUDIOBOOKS.
I can help you *sell more books* through the following services:
- Narration and Production (from recording to editing and delivering the mastered files—examples below)
- Media and Clips Package (custom images, audio excerpts, and videos for social media/marketing, as well as companion PDFs for the listener—examples below)
- Dedicated Book website (use yourbooktitle.com to drive traffic to a landing or sales page—example below)
- Coaching and Consulting (If you want to narrate your own book, I can help you do that in a professional and engaging way.)
- Workshops/Classes (for conferences and groups) or Private Instruction / Consultation of
- Double Your Audience with Audio: Creating Your Audiobook (navigating and learning the process)
- Selling Your Book in the 21st Century: Social Media and Marketing for Authors (using all the latest tools and practices)
BOOK LANDING/SALES PAGES:
This can become the HQ for this title and the one-stop-shop for everything about your book. One book, one URL.
A few more reasons to consider a dedicated landing page for your book:
- Buying: Amazon? Barnes & Noble? Digital download? Audio book download? The trunk of your car? From this page, it’s available.
- SEO: If you build it right, Google searches should end up with your page on top. Maybe even above Amazon and Goodreads. Then you have the power.
- Mailing List: You can’t capture your fan’s email address on Amazon or Facebook. This will be the hub where you have direct access to your readers.
- Reviews: Amazon, B&N, Google, a napkin. Where’s the best place to collect the best reviews for your book? On your book sales page.
COACHING AND CONSULTING
So you want to narrate your own book? I can support you with that too. Many authors don’t realize (until it’s too late) that narrating is very different from recording. Of course anyone can hit record and read a book, but you want to take the reader on a journey, even in a work of non-fiction!
My background of theatre and acting, along with my experience of narrating will help you deliver your best performance possible.
Our conversations can cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The simple setup to help you sound like a pro
- Proper microphone technique and narration skills
- Editing, proofing, and workflow
- and more!