AUDIO NARRATION AND BOOK MARKETING
DOUBLE (OR TRIPLE) YOUR AUDIENCE WITH AUDIOBOOKS.
I can help you *sell more books* through the following services:
- Narration and Production (from recording to editing and delivering the mastered files)
- Media and Clips Package (custom images, audio excerpts, and videos for social media/marketing, as well as companion PDFs for the listener)
- Dedicated Book website (use yourbooktitle.com to drive traffic to a landing or sales page—examples below)
- Coaching and Consulting (Personal attention and guidance with the audiobook process, as well as reviewing/coaching for reading your work aloud at public and zoom events.)
- Workshops/Classes (for conferences and groups) – see more info here!
Rates – a very general discussion…
- Most voiceover work (podcast intros, video narration, etc) starts at $100.
- For audiobook work, SAG-AFTRA has a minimum of $225 per finished hour (PFH) for narration only; this rate does not include editing, proofing, and mastering.
BOOK LANDING/SALES PAGES:
This can become the HQ for this title and the one-stop-shop for everything about your book. One book, one URL.
A few more reasons to consider a dedicated landing page for your book:
- Buying: Amazon? Barnes & Noble? Digital download? Audio book download? The trunk of your car? From this page, it’s available.
- SEO: If you build it right, Google searches should end up with your page on top. Maybe even above Amazon and Goodreads. Then you have the power.
- Mailing List: You can’t capture your fan’s email address on Amazon or Facebook. This will be the hub where you have direct access to your readers.
- Reviews: Amazon, B&N, Google, a napkin. Where’s the best place to collect the best reviews for your book? On your book sales page.
COACHING AND CONSULTING
Need additional support understanding the audiobook process? Curious about production options and possibly even narrating yourself? We can cover all of that.
Or, have you been asked to read your work aloud and that terrifies you? I can support you with that too. Many authors don’t realize (until it’s too late) that narrating is very different from recording. Of course anyone can hit record and read a book, but you want to take the reader on a journey, even in a work of non-fiction!
My background of theatre and acting, along with my experience of narrating will help you deliver your best performance possible.
Our conversations can cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The simple setup to help you sound like a pro
- Proper microphone technique and narration skills
- and more!