25+ Audiobooks…and counting!
(partial list below)
- How We Change by Ross Ellenhorn (HarperAudio – Apple Books “Must Listen”)
- A Beginner’s Meditation Course by Nathan Agin (yup!)
- 131 Necessary Conversations Before Marriage by Jed Jurchenko
- Achieving the Good Life by Brandon Herrera
- The Perfect Medicine by Brodie Ramin, MD (OrangeSky Audio)
- 5000 Words Per Hour by Chris Fox
- The 8 Hour Bestseller by Tim Castleman
- Change the Management by Al Comeaux (Lioncrest Publishing)
- Cops and Writers (Book 2) by Patrick O’Donnell
- Fool Proof Outline by Christopher Downing
- How to Write Short Kindle Books by Nathan Meunier
- The Kick-Ass Writer by Chuck Wendig (OrangeSky Audio)
- Life Profitability by Adii Pienaar (Audioworks)
- The One With All The Writing Advice by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant (Sterling and Stone)
- Take Off Your Pants by Libbie Hawker (Running Rabbit Press)
- Ten Quick Wins for Writers by Jed Jurchenko
- Write to Market by Chris Fox
- Your Journey to Becoming Unskippable by Jim Kukral
- Braxton’s Century, Volume 1 by J.R. Strayve, Jr.
- First Spouse of the United States by J.R. Strayve, Jr.
- Haboob Wind by Tommy Anderson
- Hippies: A Kent State Love Story by Peter Jedick
- Icy Cape by John V. Griffin
- Two Million Steps by Tommy Anderson
- The West Tech Terrorist by Peter Jedick
- 100+ articles narrated for NY Times best-selling author Mark Manson (The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck) for his site, 2+ million readers
(sample from Mark’s catalog)
Host and producer of The Working Actor’s Journey, an interview-style show with over 20k downloads across 25+ countries.
(Sample episode interviewing award-winning narrator Simon Vance! I’ve also spoken with another fan favorite, Ray Porter.)
INTRO/OUTRO for The Empathy Edge podcast
Host and producer of travel/food pilot Travel. Eat. Thrive., including VO