Is it just me or does February always seem like it’s over faster than the other months? 😜
Hmmm…. well I did manage a quick trip to the mountain town of Idyllwild, CA and got in about 20 miles of hiking over two days—such beautiful views up there!
Here’s a quick look at recent adventures:
- As you know (and what I’m MOST excited about), I worked with Deyan Audio and Lioncrest Publishing, and narrated a 5-hour nonfiction book at the end of February! Very cool!
- In a flurry of late-night activity, I launched my NEW website for all my narration work: Audio Nathan (you’re here)!
- On the teaching front, I am speaking to a private writing class on March 5th—we’ll be talking about “performance” tips for authors who need to read their books aloud at events, and also about audiobooks!
- Then on Saturday, March 7th, I’ll be teaching my class, “Double Your Audience with Audiobooks”, for the San Diego Memoir Writers—it promises to be a great time!
- And next week, I’ll be on a panel discussion for audiobooks with the Left Coast Crime conference in San Diego.